1. The awards are conferred biennially. Entries should be those published at the interval of the two contests. All those entered for the 2020 contest should be published after 2013 when the Belt and Road Initiative was proposed.
2. The awards are open to media organizations worldwide. Members of the Belt and Road News Network (BRNN) are recommended to submit entries. In Principle, entrants cannot be solely Chinese media or Chinese nationals. Entries that co-produced by Chinese and foreign individuals, teams or organizations are eligible.。
3. Entries are submitted online. All entrants should register on the official website of the Belt and Road News Network (BRNN) http://www.brnn.com before submitting entries. Each entry should provide a brief introduction no less than 300 English words. For the convenience of judges, entrants are encouraged to provide English translation or add English subtitles. All information provided by the entrant must be genuine.
4. Entries submitted should have been already published.
5. Entrants should either be copyright holder(s) or have been authorized by the copyright holder(s) to enter the contest. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure there will be no controversies from a third party over the publication, reproduction or transmission of the entries submitted. Entrants will be wholly responsible for any legal liabilities initiated by a third party over an entry.
6. Entries submitted cannot contain uncopyrighted materials. All intellectual properties of third parties such as copyrights and trademarks shall not be infringed. Plagiarism is not tolerated, and the entrant is wholly responsible for such a case.
7. The submission of entries indicates that BRNN has been authorized and granted unlimited use of them for activities in relation to the contest, including the exhibition, publication, translation, broadcasting, etc, without any remuneration being due. BRNN has the obligation to respect the signature rights of entrants and copyright holders.
8. No entry can be withdrawn for any reason once it is submitted.
9. No entry fee is charged.